MEMBERSHIP - season 2012-2013
When you become a member of LOFT, you will get:
- your membership card,
- a regular newsletter,
- free entry to all LOFT meetings,
- membership of the LOFT e-mail group,
- discounts (where applicable) on LOFT merchandise.
Membership for new applicants lasts until May 2014, and is only £1 for all levels of adult membership paid for between 1 June 2012 and 31 May 2013. Please note that this offer is available to new members only - existing members can renew their membership until May 2013, but also at the reduced rate of £1.
Junior membership (for those under 16) is £1 for one season, and brings all the benefits of full membership but without voting rights. Junior members also receive a Christmas card and birthday card, and get a full year's membership after they turn 16.
Please select one of the following:
You can now join LOFT online securely via PayPal. Please click on the 'Donate' button below, then select an amount to pay including an optional donation (this is not compulsory, you can pay only the £1 membership fee if you wish).
(Note: this is for Adult membership only. For Junior membership, please follow the Postal Application instructions below.)
Once you have submitted payment, you will be returned to this site where you will need to complete further details (name, postal address, etc.). Failure to complete these details will result in your membership not being set up, and we will e-mail you to either complete the application or refund the payment.
You can join by post, and pay by one of two methods:
- by monthly standing order (Adult membership only), or
- by cheque or postal order.
If you pay by monthly standing order, you choose the amount you pay each month for your membership, provided it is no less than £1. Your membership will renew automatically every year without having to complete any more forms.
- Right click here and select 'Save Target As' to download an ADULT membership application form and standing order form (94KB), or
- Right click here and select 'Save Target As' to download a JUNIOR membership application form (36KB), or
- Alternatively, fill in the contact form below, and request a form to be sent to you by post. Please state how many application forms you need, and of which type, and tell us your postal address.
If you have any queries about membership, please do not hesitate to contact us by one of the following methods:
- Write to:
LOFT - Leyton Orient Fans' Society Limited
PO Box 1220
- Leave a message and a contact number on 07944 954771
- Fill in the contact form below: